Week 3

This week is different with previous weeks, this week is very enrichment. Because of Mr. Sree and Ms. Thinessha's assignments, I shot videos and edit videos for the first time. Before I started to edit video, I asked my friend how to edit video and after that I edit the video by myself. Edit video is really tough, especially first time to edit video. I edited a 5 minutes video almost 6 hours. Thanks to my lecturers because of these assignment, I finally understood how tough was it. I can't imagine how long time I will use for edit a 13 to 15 minutes video.

Besides, this week Writing Skill Class Ms. Thinessha taught us different things which is watch a video and explain and describe what is the video about. I think this is the good way to learning better, hope Ms. Thinessha will make do activities like this.

Comments

  1. Glad to see you learned how to edit a video. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone knows the pain of edit video but you will enjoy the outcome, trust me! Haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good sharing and lets improve together !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your video !!!😏😏😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Writing

Wonderful week