English Writing Class (Group 1)

I learned a lot in pass few weeks. Lucky all of our new lecturers are very kind. Ms. Thinessha is our lecturer of English writing class. In English writing skills class, I learned how to write proper English. For example, the ABC's of writing, the process of writing, principles of good writing, categories of writing and so on. I did not know these skills before when I am writing, now I learned it and I will use it, it is useful and helpful to my writing skills.

I am grateful that Ms. Thinessha taught us the writing skills, I believed all that I learned will help to my future. Lastly, I want to say thank you to Ms. Thinessha, because she always teach us patiently, even though some times she teach us like secondary school students, but we know she just want us to be successful in the future.

Comments

  1. Appreciate her with working out good result! Work harder and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea more to learn from Ms. Thinessha! Let's keep it up! :D
    #roadtochallenjour

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Writing

Wonderful week

Week 3