English Writing

From the English Writing Skills Class, I learned what is audience and purpose. As a writer, we should always think about what is the purpose of writing, who is the audience, what form should we use when writing and also what style do we write in. These are the  useful trick in writing. Besides, I learned before writing we should always identify our audience first, such as thier age, gender, language, income statement, and also race and ethnicity. Not only that, I also learned rhetorical triangle. The three points on the Rhetorical Triangle has three point, which are Speaker, Audience and Subject, and it relate directly to the three classic appeals we should consider when communicating. For example, Ethos, Pathos and Logos.

During the lesson, we learned a lot and I believe it will improve our writing skills so that we can use it for our future. I felt thankful because we have the chance to learn from Ms. Thinessha. I hope we can still learn more from Ms. Thinessha.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful week

Week 3